Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

Ok now I know this is weird, but having excitedly waited weeks to see the last Harry Potter film, The deathly hallows (part II), I couldn't help but fall in love with so many of the props which had been placed in the little cottage in the first scene. I must confess to wanting just about everything there. Talk about shabby chic, it is shabby chic heaven.

The film is excellent too. I did have a tear or two and feel very sad that the saga has come to an end now. J K Rowling is an amazing woman with an amazing story to tell.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYt1qirBWg

Oh well, back to reality now. Pass the vacumm cleaner I'm coming through!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Harry Potter films, but not crazy wild for them. My daughter loves the books. She reads them as soon as they hit the shelf and she is 30 years old. Thanks so much for coming by.

    ReplyDelete