Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Millies Brocante Online vintage shop almost here.

Well it has been far too long since I last posted, but I have been very busy recently trying to set up a new company. I decided that all my thrift shopping and collecting needed to go to better use, rather than just taking up every bit of space in my house. So, I am currently in the process of getting my company Millies Brocante up and running.  you can find it here  It is not quite ready yet, but is so close. As I mentioned in a previous post, many moons ago, I was getting into Retro, well my infatuation is still alive and kicking, along with romantic shabby chic....(but then again who isn't into that these days?) I have decided to try and make a few dollars from doing the thing I love.
 
Here are just a few of the first things I have been working on.
 




                                                                             
This lot are still being worked on    
 
    I know this post looks a bit amaturish at the moment, but I am just try to get everything sorted.
 
 Jo ( Millies Brocante)

No comments:

Post a Comment