Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

I just stole this from another blogger. I think it expresses the feelings of many people in this world who work very hard for what they have. Poverty is not a sin and I would always make it my place to take care of tose who are genuinely in trouble. I mean that's why I started my blog; to show others that you do not need to be wealthy to have style and a sense of achievement.

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy: out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person: must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody: anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When: half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the: other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the: idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what: they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You: cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.": : : ~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005, Former Pastor of Bellevue: Baptist Church in Memphis , TN ~~~


I believe in taking care of the weak and vulnerable whole heartedly, but I feel that to truly help others you must give them a sense of achievement for them selves. I guess it brings to mind the opther quote "give a man a loaf and he will feed his family today, but give him the means to make his own loaf and he will feed his family for all time".

Anyway enough of that I must go and take some pictures...and then spend another day trying to work out how to attend some of these wonderful tablescaping parties..I really am technoidiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment