Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More earthquakes for Christchuch.

My heart goes out to all the people who have become displaced by the new earthquake in Christchurch. What many people don't realise is that the quakes have not stopped since last year. The poor folk down there have had to endure ongoing pain and fear. Many children are terrified and won't leave their parents sides. I think we assume that people get used to it, but they quite clearly don't.

Mind you, I must ad, there is a very poor attitude to insurance here in New Zealand and many people don't have it. I personally feel that is a very naive attitude in this day and age. It does mean that those of us who do invest in it, end up paying for those who don't. However, that just makes me sound bitter and I'm not. My heart goes out to all affected. I persoinally have friends who have been affected in the most horrendous ways by this horrible phenomenon. they will never get over it.

My prayers go out to all of you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment